My first three Tulpa Books titles are almost ready, and I’m sure you know what that means.
Advance review copies!
To get your advance review copies of Dragonfly, Feral, or Broken Angel, simply email me at email@example.com with ‘ARC List’ in the subject line, and I’ll add you to the advance review copy list. The ARC list will not be a news list. I will only use it to make advance review copies available to those who ask to be on the list.
All ARCs on offer will be free of charge and available in Kindle, Epub, and PDF formats. All I ask is that you leave a review on the book’s Amazon, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble page, whichever you usually buy your books from.
There is only a few days left to vote for my next release. The choices are mostly from my backlist. The exception is a new short story collection which consists of mostly previously published work. So far the collection, Dangerous Toys, is in the lead. If you have a preference, now is the time to vote.
- Dangerous Toys (new horror collection) 24%, 4 votes4 votes 24%4 votes - 24% of all votes
- Hacks (horror novel) 24%, 4 votes4 votes 24%4 votes - 24% of all votes
- Sex, Death, & Honey (crime novel) 18%, 3 votes3 votes 18%3 votes - 18% of all votes
- Monsters Double Feature - Reservoir Gods/They Call Us Monsters (two monster horror novels) 18%, 3 votes3 votes 18%3 votes - 18% of all votes
- Reservoir Gods (horror novel) 12%, 2 votes2 votes 12%2 votes - 12% of all votes
- They Call Us Monsters (horror novel) 6%, 1 vote1 vote 6%1 vote - 6% of all votes
You decide which book I'll publish next (estimated publication date, March of 2018).